The Garden Growers Club is the next best thing to having a professional gardener physically on-site in your garden.
You’ll receive ongoing expert guidance every two weeks with a newsletter sent by email that contains everything you need to stay on track.
- Garden coaching with a newsletter every two weeks that contains all you need to stay on track
- Early Bird Sales EXCLUSIVE TO Members
- Access to a private membership community where you can ask questions + meet other local gardeners
- 6 On-Demand Class Recordings
- LOTS of How-To videos
- Printable PDFs on topics such as Creating a Garden Map, Soil Amending and Seed Spacing
- Monthly Tour My Garden Videos
Whether this is your first season or you’re a seasoned gardener, you can benefit from an expert who has already made all the mistakes — so you don’t need to.
You’ll have access to tons of support to get your questions answered.
No more searching google looking for answers or guessing how the planting calendar is different here. We’ll tell you exactly what you need to do and when.
Rita started Rita’s Backyard Harvest more than 10 years ago because she had experienced the satisfaction of growing her own food and living in a sustainable way. She wanted to help others experience this too.
Now, she and her team have created a community of Lowcountry vegetable gardeners to support the growing interest in people who want to grow their own food.
She and her team of garden gurus are continually enhancing the content library, adding more videos and expanding the fruits and vegetables included.
NEW 🎉 IN 2022!
- NEW The Year of Fruit! Monthly Fruit studies specific to Lowcountry Fruit Production
- NEW Printable PDFs ~ Seed Spacing, Garden Mapping, Plant Lists + More!
- NEW How-To Videos and Fruit Studies for 2022 Released Each Issue
- NEW Growers Gatherings at Tradesman Brewing Co.