Affordable and eco-friendly pot solution! We like the 20 gallon for growing potatoes (3 spuds per pot) and other veggies. The 20 gallon pouch needs 2.5 cubic feet of soil.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Washable and reusable
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- UV resistant – BPA free – Non-degradable
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a more sustainable gardening option?
Root Pouch plant pots used reclaimed plastic bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills. Using recycled plastic requires no new plastic to be made, which saves on petroleum and uses no fossil fuels. It is then mixed with recycled cotton fibers.
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a better choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch plant pots are more breathable and water-efficient, encouraging a more fibrous, dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat.