Affordable and eco-friendly pot solution! We like the 15 gallon for growing tomatoes. The 15 gallon pouch needs 2 cubic feet of soil. Our tomato cages fit around these bags perfectly!
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Washable and reusable
- Fabric allows roots to breath
- Prevents roots from circling
- Pots are washable and last for multiple seasons
- Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
- UV resistant – BPA free – Non-degradable
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a more sustainable gardening option?
Root Pouch plant pots used reclaimed plastic bottles that would otherwise end up in landfills. Using recycled plastic requires no new plastic to be made, which saves on petroleum and uses no fossil fuels. It is then mixed with recycled cotton fibers.
What makes Root Pouch plant pots a better choice for healthier plants?
Root Pouch plant pots are more breathable and water-efficient, encouraging a more fibrous, dense root structure and preventing roots from circling. They also provide superior insulation, protecting plants against winter cold and summer heat.