Garden Growers Club 2021 Early Bird Registration opens November 2020
Join our email list for the announcement to save $$!!
New Features for 2021:
Members Live Course Series
Access to the Class Pack Recording Series from 2020
Archived How-To Videos and Vegetable Studies for Instant 2021 Access
NEW How-To Videos and Vegetable Studies for 2021 Released Each Issue
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN THE RITA’S ROOTS GARDEN GROWERS CLUB?
- You want expert tips and guidance on growing a productive organic vegetable garden in the Lowcountry.
- You are brand new to gardening in the Lowcountry and want to know how to get started the RIGHT way.
- You would like to know what to plant and when and receive alerts to do so.
- You want Early bird access to the best organic plants, seeds, and supplies in the Lowcountry AND at a discount!
- You want to be a part of a growing vegetable gardening community in the Lowcountry, with weekly access to a Garden Guru who can answer your gardening questions.
What Does My Membership Include?
Let us help you avoid the common pitfalls of organic vegetable gardening in the Lowcountry and keep you on the planting calendar ~ the next best thing to have Rita’s Roots in your own backyard!
Every TWO WEEKS you will receive a Members-Only Email and archived Blog Post for the entirety of 2021 containing time-relevant garden info including:
- A What to Plant + When alert to keep you on the very important Lowcountry planting calendar
- Garden Task To-Do lists
- Brand New How-to-in-the-Garden Videos featuring Rita Bachmann of Rita’s Roots
- Brand New Vegetable Study Growing Guides
- Insect Alerts + Pest Management Recommendations
- Spray Alerts
- Harvest Alerts + How-Tos
New for 2021! A Members-only Live Course Series.
ACCESS to our Online Course and Vegetable Study Archives that we have been building for the past 2 years.
ACCESS to our Class Pack recording series ~ Vegetable Gardening 101, Caring for your Garden and I Grew It, Now What? A Harvest Class.
Members-only Facebook Group where you have weekly access to a Rita’s Roots Garden Guru who can answer your gardening questions + a growing organic vegetable gardening community to share all things garden.
Fall + Winter Frost and Freeze Alerts so you can protect your hard work from a cold snap and extend your harvest
Early Bird Shopping at Rita’s Roots in person and online Plant Sales.
10% Discount at Rita’s Roots Seasonal Plant Sales
25% Discount at Rita’s Roots Gardening Classes
Our Goal is to help your garden reach it Full Food Producing Potential! We can’t wait to be a part of your 2021 Garden Growing!
Once published, the GGC Blog Posts are accessible for the entirety of 2021 for your reference. The first newsletter posts mid-January 2021 and the last one mid-December 2021. Access to the Member archives runs until January 15 2022.
Rita’s Roots is unable to reply to individually emailed questions. Please use the Garden Growers Club Facebook page to ask your questions.
Rita’s Roots Garden Growers Club is applicable to Charleston, Beaufort, Berkeley, and Dorchester Counties of SC in regard to planting dates but includes additional invaluable information for those growing outside of these areas.